Sandal Private Museum
Sandal Private Museum Exchange (SPME) is the short scientific mobility program to Norway. The main goals of the exchange are writing a scientific article for publishing and preparing a scientific guide presentation based on theexperience inFil. Dr. Jan-U. Sandal Private Museum, increasing science interaction, developing effectiveknowledge transfer mechanisms.
Exchange period is from 7th till 16th of June, 2019.
- To be a highly qualified scholar (full professor or scientific doctor degree holder) with a background in History, Economic History, and/or Museum Science.
- Be a Social Entrepreneur School IBS alumni and a representative of universities and colleges in the Sandal Institute Global network, which is comprising at the moment 11 units in 7 countries on 4 continents.
- Start preparing an article concerning Museum scientific activities before coming. Fulfilling the article during the exchange.
- Be ready for keynote speaking at the 65th Summit of Social Entrepreneurship on June 14, 2019.
- To complete your application, you will need to submit 3 forms/documents:
- Copy of the first page of your international passport (Name_Passport.pdf);
- Letter of Motivation where you describe the relevance of your candidacy, you motivation for applying and the idea of your science article (signed by the applicant, not more 1 page A4, Name_Motivation.pdf);
- Curriculum Vitae, use http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/documents/curriculum-vitae (Name_CV.pdf);
- The documents, which do not meet the requirements, will not be considered.
- Send documents in 1 email (letter subject – SPME_Name) to the SPME coordinator:
- Application deadline is set to March 15, 2019 (23:59 in Oslo)
- Out of all applications, Fil. Dr. Jan-U. Sandal Private Museum will choose the 4 most relevant candidates for participation. Host organization will not discuss individual applications.
- Qualified candidates will be notified by April 12, 2019.
Accommodation, transportation and dietary expenses during the exchange are covered by Fil.Dr. Jan-U. Sandal Institute. Participants must have travel insurance and cover private expenses.
Looking forward to welcoming you in Fil. Dr. Jan-U. Sandal Private Museum soon!
CONTACTS IN NORWAY
Fil. Dr. Jan-Urban Sandal
Phone/Fax: +47 67 97 53 60