Affiliated Honorary Research Fellow
1. Education :
- Diploma in Social Entrepreneurship IBS, from Prof. Fil. Dr. Jan-U Sandal Institute, Norway, 2017.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (BBA) with specialization in Accounts and Audit from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu 1984.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in Finance from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, 1987.
- Master’s Degree in Rural Development (MARD) with specialization in Natural Resource Management, from Tribhuvan University, Kathmandu, 2012
2. Major Trainings:
- TOT Course on Public Private Partnership, IDFC, Kolkata, India, 2012
- Financial Management, Accounts and Internal Audit Training from John Molson School of Business, Concordia University, Montreal, Canada, 2006
- Organizational and Staff Development Training-Rural Electric Cooperatives, USAID/CORE, held in Kathmandu, 2003
3. Countries of Work Experience: Nepal.
5. Major Work Experience:
- Financial Expert for Closure Evaluation Team for Building Better Lives Rebuilding Livelihoods Projects supported by Norlha - Helping People in the Himalayas, Switzerland, Social Welfare Council, Lainchour, Kathmandu January 19 – March 10, 2018)
- Financial Management Expert: CLPIU/MoE/GoN, June13, 2016 to June 12, 2017
- Financial Appraisal Expert: DUDBC/MoUD/GoN, January 2014 to December 2015
- Finance Specialist (Consultant): Town Development Fund, August – September 2013
- Finance Specialist (Joint-Consultant): National Association of Community Electricity User’s Nepal (NACEUN) for preparation of Revolving Fund Management Guidelines, Feb- April 2014.
- Finance Director: Family Planning Association of Nepal: August 20, 2012 to August 19, 2013.
- Project Finance Specialist (In-sourcing consultant), Town Development Fund: November 27, 2011 to August 19, 2012
- Assistant Director: Nepal Electricity Authority: March 5, 1989 to November 23, 2011
6. Professional Membership:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nepal
- Management Association of Nepal
7. Areas of interest for scientific study:
- Concepts and Theories of Independent Science
- Political Movement of Social Transformation
- Political Economy and Social Entrepreneurship
- Theories of Infrastructure Finance
8. Professional Activities performed to date with Fil. Dr. Jan-U Sandal Institute, Norway:
- Key Note speaker at 55th summit of the institute, topic: Project finance and hydropower development in Nepal
- Key Note speaker at 59th summit of the institute, topic: Recourse Provisions and Project finance
9. Study planned:
- Independent Science and Knowledge Economy
- History of Political Economy
- Political Movement and Socialism in Nepal
- Project Finance And Infrastructure Development
- Innovative Finance and Infrastructure Development
- Social Entrepreneurship and Community Rural Electrification