Fil. Dr. Jan-U. Sandal Institute invites to International Summer School SISS 2023 in Norway. The main goals of the International Summer School SISS 2023 are writing a scientific article or book chapter for publishing, or making a scientific or pragmatic project and preparing for presentation at a Summit. Furthermore, based on the experience at Fil. Dr. Jan-U. Sandal Institute, increasing science interaction, and developing effective knowledge transfer mechanisms. International Summer School SISS 2023 in Norway period is from 26th of June till 12th of August, 2023, in all 5 classes:
Class #1: June 26, to July 4, 2023
Class #2: July 6, to July 14, 2023
Class #3: July 17, to July 25, 2023
Class #4: July 27, to August 4, 2023
Class #5: August 5, to August 12, 2023
Eight participants per class only. Please contact your university international/academic mobility/exchange office for more information
- Be a Social Entrepreneur School IBS alumni and a representative of universities and colleges in the Sandal Institute Global network, which now comprises 43 units in 7 countries on 4 continents.
- Start preparing an article or project concerning the International Summer School SISS 2023 activities before coming. Fulfilling the article or project during the International Summer School SISS 2023.
- Be ready for keynote speaking at a Summit of Social Entrepreneurship.
- To complete your application, you will need to submit 3 forms/documents:
- Copy of the first page of your international passport (Name_Passport.pdf);
- Letter of Motivation where you describe the relevance of your candidacy, you motivation for applying and the idea of your science article (signed by the applicant, not more 1 page A4, Name_Motivation.pdf);
- Curriculum Vitae, use http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/documents/curriculum-vitae (Name_CV.pdf);
- Documents that do not meet the requirements, will not be considered.
- Send documents in 1 email (letter subject – SPME_Name) to the SPME coordinator:
- Application deadline is set to March 20, 2023 (23:59 in Oslo)
- Out of all applications, Fil. Dr. Jan-U. Sandal Private Museum will choose the 40 most relevant candidates for participation. Host organization will not discuss individual applications.
- Qualified candidates will be notified by March 27, 2023.
Accommodation, transportation in Norway and dietary expenses during the International Summer School SISS 2023 are covered by Fil. Dr. Jan-U. Sandal Institute Grant ES-01-A. Participants must have travel insurance and cover private expenses plus flights to and from Oslo Gardermoen Airport. Students will be charges student fees..
Looking forward to welcoming you in Fil. Dr. Jan-U. Sandal International Summer School 2023!
CONTACTS IN NORWAY
Fil. Dr. Jan-Urban Sandal
Phone/Fax: +47 67 97 53 60