Fil. Dr. Jan-.U Sandal Institute invites to International Summer School SISS 2019 in Norway. The main goals of the International Summer School SISS 2019 are writing a scientific article for publishing or make a scientific or pragmatic project and preparing for presentation at a Summit. Furthermore, on the experience at Fil. Dr. Jan-U. Sandal Institute, increasing science interaction, developing effective knowledge transfer mechanisms. International Summer School SISS 2019 in Norway period is from 1th of July till 17th of August, 2019, in all 5 classes:
Class #1: July 1, to July 9, 2019,
Class #2: July 11, to July 19, 2019,
Class #3: July 22, to July 30, 2019,
Class #4: July 31, to August 8, 2019,
Class #5: August 9, to August 17, 2019.
Eight participants per class only. Please contact your university international/academic mobility/exchange office for more information
- Be a Social Entrepreneur School IBS alumni and a representative of universities and colleges in the Sandal Institute Global network, which now comprises 43 units in 7 countries on 4 continents.
- Start preparing an article or project concerning the International Summer School SISS 2019 activities before coming. Fulfilling the article or project during the International Summer School SISS 2019.
- Be ready for keynote speaking at a Summit of Social Entrepreneurship.
- To complete your application, you will need to submit 3 forms/documents:
- Copy of the first page of your international passport (Name_Passport.pdf);
- Letter of Motivation where you describe the relevance of your candidacy, you motivation for applying and the idea of your science article (signed by the applicant, not more 1 page A4, Name_Motivation.pdf);
- Curriculum Vitae, use http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/documents/curriculum-vitae (Name_CV.pdf);
- The documents, which do not meet the requirements, will not be considered.
- Send documents in 1 email (letter subject – SPME_Name) to the SPME coordinator:
- Application deadline is set to June 17, 2019 (23:59 in Oslo)
- Out of all applications, Fil. Dr. Jan-U. Sandal Private Museum will choose the 40 most relevant candidates for participation. Host organization will not discuss individual applications.
- Qualified candidates will be notified by June 20, 2019.
Accommodation, transportation in Norway and dietary expenses during the International Summer School SISS 2019 are covered by Fil. Dr. Jan-U. Sandal Institute Grant ES-01-A. Participants must have travel insurance and cover private expenses plus flights to and from Oslo Gardermoen Airport. Students will be charges student fees..
Looking forward to welcoming you in Fil. Dr. Jan-U. Sandal International Summer School 2019!
CONTACTS IN NORWAY
Fil. Dr. Jan-Urban Sandal
Phone/Fax: +47 67 97 53 60